Diamonds and Gold Cash - Who pays the most for gold and diamonds?
Who pays the most for diamonds, gold, silver, for platinum fine jewelry? Diamonds and Gold Cash dot com is here to help you find the top jewelry buyers in the area. Wondering where to sell your gold? Don't sell your gold for any less than it's worth to a top gold buyer.
We want to help you get the most for your gold, diamond, silver and platinum jewelry. Find some of the top buyers in the country all in one place... Diamonds and Gold Cash dot com. Select your state and then choose the city you live in.
Who should I sell my gold to? In today's fragile economy, stocks and bonds have taken a backseat to Gold. If you have gold to sell, you KNOW that you have a buyer. Finding the right buyer can be the problem.
Right now, gold prices are at some of the highest values ever.
So how do you get the most for your gold jewelry?
Some peopld might send their gold to a buyer through the mail, while others go to a gold party, a fairly popular trend.
But don't rush off to that gold party just yet.
However, the Better Business Bureau warns gold sellers to beware. That gold party or mail in offer might not be the best deal for you, the seller. Here are some of their tips for selling your gold at the best price.
1. Keep up with the price of gold. Understanding how gold is valued and knowing the current value of gold can help you choose the right buyer. The precious metal prices below are current and stay current with each refresh of this page.
2. Understand that you won’t get the full price for your gold. Because you’re selling to a dealer who then will re-sell the items to be melted down. You may be offered anywhere from 50% on up of the value of the gold.
3. Know the karat weight of your gold items. Jewelry and other items aren’t pure gold, but a mix of gold and other metals. The karat weight tells how much gold is in the item. Something marked 10K is about 42% gold; 14K is about 58% gold; and 18K is about 75% gold. The more gold in the item, the more you will be offered for it.
4. Some gold items might be worth more when sold as they are. Some gold jewelry is worth more as it is rather than to be melted down. If that gold necklace or bracelet comes from a notable designer or maker, it might have a value to some buyers beyond the gold it’s made of.
5. Know who you’re dealing with. Check out jewelry stores and gold buyers with Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.org. A BBB Business Review tells basic information about the business as well as any complaints and whether the complaints have been resolved when presented to the business by the BBB.
Trying to find honest gold buyers can be VERY challenging. Who pays the most for gold? Sell gold, silver, diamonds and platinum and get the most money possible. Diamonds and Gold Cash dot com helps you find gold buyers in your area.